Cosim Sayid: Talks.
9. ‘Expected Liability’, Recent Work in Law and Philosophy. Surrey Centre for Law and Philosophy. January 9, 2018.
7. ‘Knowledge of Necessary Truths and Its Limits?’, Third Philosophy of Language and Mind Masterclass (with Timothy Williamson). Center for Logic and Language, Institute of Philosophy, University of London. November 19, 2016.
6. ‘A Gricean Reconstruction of Contracts and their Interpretation’. Oxford Jurisprudence Discussion Group, University of Oxford Faculty of Law. November 3, 2016.
5. ‘Creative Interpretation and the Law of Defamation’. Second CUNY/IP/IALS Conference on Language and Law. University of London Institute of Philosophy and Institute of Advanced Legal Studies. November 1, 2016.
4. ‘Needful Things: Group Agency and Legislative Intention’, University of London Institute of Philosophy and Institute of Advanced Legal Studies and CUNY Graduate Center Workshop on Language and Law. April 18, 2016.
3. ‘Greenberg’s Moral Impact Theory of Law’, Cambridge Doctoral Workshop in Legal Theory. University of Cambridge Faculty of Law and Cambridge Forum for Legal and Political Philosophy. June 17, 2015.
2. ‘Fundamentals of Corrective Justice’, Workshop on Ernest Weinrib’s Corrective Justice: Kantian Studies in Law. Cardozo Law School. July 3, 2012. (With Yuval Abrams.)
1. ‘Conceptual Engineering and Corrective Justice Theories of Tort’, Inland Northwest Philosophy Conference: Pragmatism, Law, and Language. University of Idaho. March 23, 2012.
1. ‘Comment: Kevin Toh, ‘À la carte Legal Philosophy”, Contemporary Perspectives on the Nature of Law. McMaster University. May 13, 2011.
Contact Cosim Sayid (for details of the foregoing).